Spårvagnsparken is located in Fredhäll, on the west end of Kungsholmen in Stockholm. Fredhäll is primarily a residential area. Nearby you can find coffee shops, restaurants, and food stands gatukök
The playground is most appropriate for preschool and middle school children. Features:
The theme of the playground is tramways. There is a miniature tramway car with a toddler sized slide, on rubber padding. There are two small play houses. One represents a kiosk and the other a ticket station with a control panel that can be used to turn on/off traffic lights positioned around the playground. There are also painted railroad tracks and traffic signs.
The playground features include:
- A large swing set with swings for many different ages, in a gravel pit.
- A large hammock swing, on a rubber pad.
- Two trampolines.
- A large rope climbing structure with a slide, in gravel.
- A small rubber bird themed climbing structure.
- A small sports area with two basketball hoops and small goals, marked by a low wall.
- A raised turf area for crawling children, playing ball, and other games.
- A sand pit that is surrounded by a low wall and is partially shaded.
- A low wooden bridge climbing structure with wooden stepping logs.